In this auction you are bidding on an old original automotive pitcher, pitcher, beer mug, Regimental Stein:
- Manufacturer / Design / Design not known
- Model Number:
- Probably westerwälder Stoneware Stoneware Westerwald ???
- Probably a Jugendstil jug from the Art Nouveau period around 1900 - 1920 ???
- Beautiful inlaid motifs
- with tin / tin lid
- Height 13 cm
- Ceramic jug
- without Spreader
- The lid wobbles slightly
- with the usual age and wear
- Used uncleaned Condition - see photos !!!
- Lower images are part of the description
In my opinion, for age, in used Condition - see photo - without flaking !
More photos available on request by e-mail, with any questions (shipping, condition, price ...) directly under my email address: Please use eBay messaging system Request!
Note: Have more reservists jars in the shop to Buy!Among others there reservists jugs from the imperial period, Mettlach Steins / Mettlachkrug, students, Fraternity, Studentica, Students jugs, pitcher guild / guild jugs, pitchers figure / character jug, jugs cyclists / Cyclists pitcher, pitcher Turner / Turner pitchers, soldiers pitcher, Regimental Stein, brewery Jugs / brewery jug, glass jars / glass jug, as well as several other products, among others reservists whistle / reservists pipes, reservists bottle / reservists bottles, reservists plate, reservists cup / reservists cups, plates, mug / cup, bottle / bottles, pipe / pipes, ashtrays , tin, etc.
- The reservists pitchers are offered there in numerous variations and regiments, including riders pitchers, cavalry, Navy, dragoons, hunter, hunters on horseback, Chevaulier, Hussars, Lancers, infantry, artillery, cuirassiers, pioneers, railway, etc.
- Krüge aus etlichen Regionen und Bereichen, z.B. Elsass, Lothringen, Alsace, Lorraine, Frankreich, France