C1900 BEVELLED MIRROR BASED CENTRE PIECE 4 TRUMPET EPERGNE 1 RUBY GLASS3 CLEAR.
|Time Left: ||24 days 22 hours 5 min|
|Location: ||South Australia|
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Colour: Ruby Glass, clear glass,bevelled mirror base.
- Originating Region: England.
- Era: 1890-1900
1890-1900 EYE CATCHING ELEGANT BEVELLED MIRROR BASE CENTRE PIECE 4 TRUMPET EPERGNE WITH 1 RUBY GLASS SINGLE TRUMPET & 3 CLEAR GLASS SMALLER SIDE TRUMPETS WITH RUFFLED TOPS VERY GOOD UNDAMAGED CONDITION.
We have on offer an original superb elegant looking, very heavy (nearly 4 kilograms) English Victorian C.1890-1900 mirror based centre piece 4 trumpet epergne. The mirror base certainly adds another dimension to the stunning display this epergne offers.
This item is original and is not in any way a copy or a facsimile. The Philicia Antiques & Collectables security watermark does not appear on the original item offered for sale on this eBay site.MULTIPLE PURCHASES WILL BE COMBINED FOR POSTAL COSTS.If we can get a cheaper postage rate from the Post Office depending on your post code / & or whether the parcel has to be cubed etc, we will refund any extra postage costs incurred via PayPal or to your own bank account. DIMENSIONS:
Width ....... 33.0 cms.
Height ........ 29.0 cms.
Weight ....... 3,845 grams.
CONDITION: Please refer to description above.
POSTAGE AND PACKING: Australia .... AU $65.00 (Registered).
For International Registered Post please inquire.
Postage Costs will be combined on multiple purchases.
Please acknowledge that we take great care with the packaging of every sale item to ensure that parcels arrive safely & punctually. Please allow up to 3 days after payment has been received before items are posted. Date of receipt will vary according to your location. If there are problems or special requests for urgent posting please email us.
ALL ITEMS SOLD ON E-BAY WILL BE INSURED AND SENT REGISTERED POST
INTERNATIONAL ... $9.60 for the first $100.00 + $2.45 for every additional $100 up to maximum $5000.
AUSTRALIA & TERRITORIES ... $3.25 for the first $100.00 + $1.50 for every additional $100.00 or part there of. Up to a maximum of $5,000.00
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
(1) NO PERSONAL CHEQUES, BANK CHEQUES or CREDIT CARD transactions from customers outside of Australia. We accept personal checks from Australian customers pending normal bank clearance times of up to 5 working days.
(2) DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT. Direct electronic transfer of funds into our bank account is a very quick & efficient way to go. If you want this payment option our bank details are as follows:
N.B. If using this option please LABEL/ NUMBER your eBay item when doing transfer so as to avoid any confusion with other similar amounts being deposited!!
Bank: ................ Westpac.
Acc. Name: ....... Philicia Antiques.
BSB: ................ 035213.
Acc. No: ........... 152964.
(3) PAYPAL payments. Please wait for us to invoice you as there maybe insurance costs to be added onto your invoice.
(4) We accept credit card payments using VISA & MASTERCARDS from Australian customers ONLY! This is normally transacted over the telephone (08 8357 8177) or by secure e-mail ( done in several lots)
(5) We accept Australian POSTAL NOTES & or MONEY ORDERS sold by the Australian Post Office.
(6) Please do not bid unless you are intending to purchase. Please ensure that you at least make contact with us within 3 days after closure of auction to avoid item being offered to the next highest bidder or item being re-listed.
(7) WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS GONE MISSING IN TRANSIT THAT HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED / INSURED.
STRICTLY NO PERSONAL/ BANK CASHIER'S CHEQUES OR CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS FROM CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA.
If you have any questions we would be glad to help you. Please ask questions before bidding.
RETURN & REFUNDS POLICY:
We endeavour to make all our customers 100% happy when dealing with our company. Customer satisfaction is our major focus on eBay.
Accordingly if the item you have purchased from us is NOT as described we will REFUND the cost of the item + return shipping provided that the item returned to us is in the same condition as when sent & is registered & insured within the shipping back to us.
If the item is missing in transit which has been verified by tracking information, the cost of shipping will be refunded. As a customer we hope that you will communicate with us early to ensure that any problems can be rectified & that you are happy with the outcome.
If we can get a cheaper postage rate from the Post Office depending on your post code / & or whether the parcel has to be cubed etc, we will refund any extra postage costs incurred via PayPal or to your own bank account.
This item is original and is not in any way a copy or a facsimile. The Philicia Antiques & Collectables security watermark does not appear on the original item offered for sale on this eBay site.
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local auction deals in Australia
Belgium (French) |
Belgium (Dutch) |
Copyright 2008-2011 allbazaar.com. All